Lunes, Nobyembre 5, 2012

Fruit of your hard work



"Any fool can know. The point is to understand."
                                                                                                             ― Albert Einstein


November 5, 2012; 5:45 am
- Woke up to get ready for school. Since its the first day of third quarter, I want to go to school early so that I can talk to my friends and share my experiences during sembreak.. But as usual, I'm failed.

6:40 am
- Arrived at school. Since Ashley is the first one I saw, I gave her a hug. And then saw my other classmates, sitting on the bench and having their own business there. We share a lot of stories then. But the first thing we talked about is that our results in the second quarter exams. Especially our Physics and Economics exams.

8:00 am
- Math class started. The first thing we do is to re-check our test papers. I'm very very very very very happy because of the few mistakes I got in the exam. And...... I PASSED!

9:00 am
- Physics class started. I'm very nervous because I got a feeling that I will get a failing mark on the exam. And...... Tada! I'm correct. I didn't pass the exam. It means..... I FAILED. 

10:20 am
- Filipino class! Confident because I know I will pass the exam. And viola! I'm correct. I PASSED!

11:20 am
- PE time!! Practiced for our cheering. ;) *go Domz!!*

1:20 pm
- *heart pounding* *tug.tug.tug.tug.tug* ENGLISH period!! A little bit nervous because last quarter, it is the subject that is the lowest. But when our teacher told us that the test papers were arranged from highest to lowest, I expect that my paper is in the middle or the last one! But NO! It's a mistake. Ashley was the first one to be called. Meaning she is the highest among the class! Next, the second to the highest is no other than..... ME! Yes, it's me! I didn't expect it. My eyes were wide open. O_O Hahaha! :) Meaning.. I PASSED! 

2:20 pm
- Religion time!! Happy happy! PASSED the exam! Yaaay :)

3:20 pm
- Economics! OHMY@##@#$#$%%!! Very very very NERVOUS. Because I expect that I will fail this exam but NO. I passed. Yes!.... I PASSED! ;)

Oh-la-la-la.... :)
#GV!! :)

Realization: Kung saang subject pa ko nahirapan, pasado ako. Pero physics... fail. :(

Anyways, here are my scores: 


PS: DON'T MIND PHYSICS PLEASE. I SUCK THERE. THANKS. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento