Sabado, Nobyembre 17, 2012

No title

He's hurt.
He can't take the pain.
His soul was made a toy by a dark force.
***
Chad is a young man who was brought by the pains of past and still runs to live now in a false hope that he lives a life of joy.
***
I hear cries... "Help me! Please help me! I'm scared!"
At first, I thought it was just trite. But when the clock strikes at 3 in the crack of dawn, all at once, I woke up, hear the same cries. One thing I can do is to clamp my hands on my ears so I can't hear them. This is not only the lone thing I sensed. After that, I see odd things over me. Like the pens moved in its own. And I felt a strong force pressed my chest that makes me feel ill and I can't breathe well. My mom got on pins when I told her this.
***
As my mom call to mind, she told me that I faint that time. When I gained my sense, she told me that I look strange, with my eyes stares at her huge. She also told me that I start to speak words out-of-the-way and I come in deep voice. She got scared so she seeks help from a priest. The priest told her that I was owned by a dark force.
***
"He's mine! You can't do a thing to save this child! He does not have faith in God at all. His faith is with me!" says the dark force dwelt in me. My mom did not stop to say a pray'r. She told the priest to do all things to save me. As time goes by, I fail to keep my hope that this dark force will leave me. I heard my mom's voice; "Son, pray to God. Have faith in Him. He will save you." As I hear this, I try to fight the dark force in me. I start to say a pray'r. I start to gain my faith back. And start to trust Him.
***
He did not fail me. He saved me. The dark force left me. I gained my faith and hope back. I owe it all to my mom. I will not let past ruin my faith. Years have gone, I start to do my part: to share the word of God. As a role, I let them know that God is not dead. He lives. He lives in our hearts. He's there and never leaves us.


-Margarette Foz
_________________________________________________________________________________

Made this one-syllable short story for 1 week! It's our assignment in VOX, to make a 1 syllable story. 
I will not make this through the help of my lovable seatmates!! Thanks to AshleyErikaMilli and Chad!! Thank you guys! Xoxo! <3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento