Biyernes, Oktubre 26, 2012

First day of sem break :)

Coincidence, Luck or what? Hahaha. Pero Star-studded pa rin. :")

So we went to Robinsons Magnolia ago to watch A Secret Affair. Since the movie will start at 5:30, we decided to eat first. On the food court, we seated beside the Mr. Pogis of Eat Bulaga. Seriously. Hahaha. Another is that nakasabay ko sa Sbarro si Kelvin Engels of Mr. Pogi. Yaay! Next is that I bumped into Nikki Valdez ago while I was on my way to the bathroom. Then lastly, on the cinema, I bumped into Marco Gumabao. At first, I thought it was Tom Doromal or Jerome Ponce. But my sister said it was Marco. Sayang, di nakapag pa-picture. :)) Then he's with Yen Santos (ata?)(pretty nyaaa :")) and the other two person. Then, we went inside the movie house to watch A Secret Affair. I was shocked to see Marco Gumabao also inside because he will also watch the same movie. :") gwapo forever :")

On one day, I saw many celebrities in one mall. Wow. :)

#firstddayofsembreak :")

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento